Pages

7.26.2010

stripes on denim

IMG_3402
IMG_3410
IMG_3423
IMG_3430
headband : itc mangdu, white tank - giordano, tube - f21, skirt & vest - for miss, wedges - charles & keith

hi guys. sorry for the lack update ! school is killing me! too much assignments to do! x(
aaaa. I'm super duper can't wait for my birthdayyyyyy! although I'm still confused where will I celebrate my birthday...hmm...  and oh! I'll announce my giveaway's winner on July 30th!
err... do you believe in astrology in magazines? I often feel the same with what astrology said about my star that month. and... I read something this morning that told me if I'll know what's the real of 'someone special'. and I really knew it this morning at school and it made me sooo upset -__-.
aaaah. T_T. Okay, get up. stop crying. 4 days later is my birthday XD!
My mom promised to me she will buy me everything that I want ! I'll do online shopping, hehehe :P
Recommend me your favorite online shops please! :D

tagged by : ci Alvi and ci Patricia !

1. Did you ever had a secret crush on a tv actor/movie star?
yeaaaa. I likeee kim bum, logan lerman, and kevin mchale. hahaha ;P 
2. Is there a TV serie you never miss a episode from?
GLEE
 
3. If you had to choose: A (love)relationship or two good girlfriends? (not both!;))

Two girlfriends for me of course :D
4. Do you have an addiction, something you can never resist? (like chocolate or shoes…)

I looooveee shopping VERY MUCH
 
5. Do you have a dream you try to chase in your life?

hmm... I have lotss of dreams. I wanna be a good and fashionable housewive in the future :P 
6. Describe your ideal day. What would you do?
shopping in the morning-afternoon with friends then swimming together :)
7. It’s Saturday night. You are: chilling on the sofa, watching television/movies and enjoying snacks OR going out to a hot club with your girlfriends, dancing like you had only one day to live?

neither!! on Saturday I often go to the mall with my best friends :) :)
8. Which colour do you wear the most and is that colour telling something about your personality?  

hmmm... white. but white isn't telling something about my personality :)


Join Afternoon Tea and Living Room's giveaway! win £25.00 ASOS.COM voucher!


don't forget to join my giveaway . will close on 29th July ;)



45 comments:

  1. vereeeeeeeeeeennn kenapa kamu selalu punya wadges yang lucuu ?
    God love your wedges !

    cheers from Breakfast With Tea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. vereeeeeeeeeeennn kenapa kamu selalu punya wadges yang lucuu ?
    God love your wedges !

    cheers from Breakfast With Tea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. vereeeeeeeeeeennn kenapa kamu selalu punya wadges yang lucuu ?
    God love your wedges !

    cheers from Breakfast With Tea :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look,you rock denim & stripes so well :D!










    StopAndStareStyle - I'd soo love it if you could come over to my fashion/style blog too and take a look.I love hearing people's feedback on my blog & having new readers,so please comment & follow :D It would be soo appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verennn, you have a very cute wedges! <3 Aku lagi cari wedges2 tapi ga ketemu yang lucu gitu hihih

    @gabriellaudrey
    http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ouch! super pretty and cute, i love the shoots when you swing your hair <3 and your wedges are just fabulous!!

    love,vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the last photo. really cute veren :)
    and always have lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. heyy ver roknya lucu dehh:) hihihi itu foto trkhirnya ad wind effect yah. itu byk yg kirain bnrn k bali. abs serasa d bali sih *kcuali lautny, kotor soalny

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyy ver roknya lucu dehh:) hihihi itu foto trkhirnya ad wind effect yah. itu byk yg kirain bnrn k bali. abs serasa d bali sih *kcuali lautny, kotor soalny

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute! Stripes on denim is so perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Veren, long time no see^^ how are you?^^
    have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. u r adorable n suchh a cutiee pie:))!! lovingg ur blogg :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. love ur wadges veren !
    :D

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's a cute outfit!! i love your skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey pretty!
    haha. you look cute on those outfit!
    www.karinzhou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute shoes and poses.. ahhhh i wanna squeeze u into my luggage and brings you with me to LA..

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute shoes and poses.. ahhhh i wanna squeeze u into my luggage and brings you with me to LA..

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute shoes and poses.. ahhhh i wanna squeeze u into my luggage and brings you with me to LA..

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute outfit!! LOVE!!

    Styleitinheels.blogspot.com

    XX
    Lizz

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are so cute veren.. love your denim :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. as always you look cute and I love your denim stuffs! Look so cute

    nice work, veren

    xoxo
    cath

    http://etinological.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahhhh you are just too precious! I love the headband too xx

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh, how cute are you! You're so little and yet so stylish! I have a little sister who's 12 too, but she's more into soccer. Tsk.

    And those wedges are the best things ever! ;)

    -Gayle
    Visit my blog!
    www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Veren cute banget deehhhh ! Love the last photo ! Nice skirt :) I don't really believe in astrology , just read it for fun :D

    Win a £25.00 ASOS.com voucher here!

    ReplyDelete
  26. baby,you are very young,but you are very stylish.very goooddd baby.i love your style,you look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww! You are such a little princess. Sooooooo adorable! You look great!

    I love it! That dress is perfect. I wish I could pull it off.

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love your mini dress veren :)

    check mine
    http://fairyflosstome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. you look so cute
    love your outfitt

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look super cute with those stripes.. i love the denim on you so damn much!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. one of my favorite looks from you veren :) warna biru muda nya cocok ama kamu :) looks sweet and girly !

    ReplyDelete
  32. you are so adorable girl. stripes on denim is a great combination

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy birthday Veren!! ~July 30~
    Wish you all the best, dear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice post! ANd lovely too..

    I had a new post in HERE

    Want to exchange link? Email me in icecreamyworld@gmail.com or comment me in my blog

    Thanks a lot,
    Amanda "Creamy" Apriani
    http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com/
    Twitter : caramel_manda

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy birthday Verennnnnnnnnn ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Veren! you look awesome!
    lucu banget denim skirtnya and i love your wedges very much
    nice one!
    have a nice weekend veren :)

    XOXO
    http://mslostinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. This look is really amazing! Cute, and stylish ^_^

    loves, the mad twins

    ps: spread the madness ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  38. yg audrey itu temen satu skul cc ren :p
    km jd skul ke sini ?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

@veren_lee